Last updated: August 2020
Mathcurious is an educational website that offers math resources to teachers, parents, and students. We operate Mathcurious (and publish its related resources) through our website located at www.mathcurious.com
Please note that we license the resources separately and you may only use them under the terms of a relevant License agreement. The License agreement which applies to you depends on your use of the resources, which can be summarised as follows:
- You are free to copy, distribute and transmit Mathcurious resources for non-commercial purposes.
- Any use of Mathcurious resources for a commercial purpose (private online teaching, Outschool etc) is subject to and requires a special license. If you intend to use Mathcurious for a commercial purpose please signup for a paid membership plan here (https://mathcurious.com/membership/).
- If you are in any doubt as to which license you require please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resale and distribution of any of the resources is strictly prohibited. Commercial license may not be transferred to others.
- The materials on our Websites, such as documents, files, text and graphics (“Website Content”) are protected by copyright laws, trade mark laws and treaties around the world, and all intellectual property rights in the Website Content are the property of Phinest Software Ltd. All such rights are reserved.
- We grant you permission to use the Website Content under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike license (version 3.0 or later), Attribution (as required by that Creative Commons license) should take the form of (at least) a mention of our name, an appropriate copyright notice and a link to our website located at https://www.mathcurious.com
- You must not use any part of the Website Content for any commercial purpose without obtaining a License to do so from us.
- We may update our Websites from time to time, and may change any of the Website Content at any time. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Website Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Much of the Website Content is made available free of charge. As such, we do not guarantee that any Website Content, will always be available or your use of the Website Content will be uninterrupted. Access to our Websites and Website Content is permitted on a temporary basis only and is made available on an “AS IS” basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Websites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Websites (or any Website Content) are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Websites or any Website Content, whether express or implied. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our Websites or your use of or reliance on any Website Content, PROVIDED THAT nothing in these Website Terms shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked to or from our Websites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that our Websites do not contain or propagate any viruses or other malicious code although we do not guarantee that our Websites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. It is recommended that you should virus-check all Website Content you may download.
- We reserve the right to vary these Website Terms from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Website Terms on our Websites. By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations.
Last updated: August2020
If you have any questions about Mathcurious Terms of Service, please feel free to write to email@example.com
Responsible for Content, Pictures & Copyright
Phinest Software Ltd
6461 Linfield place, Burnaby BC , V5E3M6